Today it is still the best and is consistently recommended by hobbyists around the world. The key is a design that goes together and comes apart easily while maintaining excellent electrical contact. So you get less frustration and more fun.
And if you don't want to limit your track designs, AFX is your only choice. Because AFX has more curves, more banks, more straights and more specialty tracks then anyone. Period. So with AFX track the only limit is your imagination.
- More Track! – AFX has 21 different types, the other guys have 4 or 5.
- Z-Bend Rail End – Allows consistent electrical contact even when track pieces are not pushed together completely.
- Tapered Slot Ends – Smooth, quiet performance as cars pass over track junctions.
- High Traction Surface – Helps tires get maximum grip.
- Correct Cross Bracing and Supports – Keeps track stable and junctions solid. Only with AFX track.
- Deepest Slot Depth – Accepts longer AFX guide pin; keeps cars on the track longer.