HO SD45-2 w/DCC & Sound, EL #3680
- Researched from the prototype to match specific units
- Factory installed onboard sound and DCC decoder
- Genesis driveline with dynamically balanced five pole skew wound motor and dual flywheels
- Directional constant lighting
- See-through fans
- Factory installed Celcon handrails
DC Mode Features
- All sound functions are operated by a wireless handheld remote (DC mode only). No additional control box is required to access advanced sound features.
- The six-button wireless remote allows control of the horn, bell, coupler crash, brake squeal, dynamic brake and brake air release.
- Additional programmable features allow for different bell and horn tones, coupler on/off, bell rate, directional lights on/off and volume control.
- Allows for creation of multiple unit lashup with horn, bell and lights on the lead unit only.
DCC Mode Features
- Compatible with all NMRA standard DCC systems
- Programable for either 2 digit or 4 digit address
- Programable start voltage
- Programable acceleration/deceleration rate
- Programmable top voltage
- Programmable speed steps
- Programmable individual unit sound volume
- On/off control of special lighting effects: Gyralight, Prime Stratolight or Zenon Strobe.
(Types and style vary on models - dependent upon prototype practices)
- Advanced consisting
- Access 9 accessory sound functions
- Genesis SD45-2 Sound Instructions (2.8 MB)
|Minimum Age Recommendation:||14 years|
|Is Assembly Required:||No|