HBZ38000, AeroScout S 1.1m RTF
The HobbyZone® AeroScout™ S makes learning to fly an RC (radio controlled) airplane easier and more fun than ever before! It's the perfect trainer because it's very durable and is equipped with exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology that helps to prevent overcontrol, loss of orientation and crashes so nearly everyone can learn to fly successfully. It also features Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes so you can choose the level of stability and control you need at the flip of a switch.
- 100% complete including a controller/transmitter, battery and charger so there's nothing extra to buy or provide
- Equipped with exclusive SAFE® technology that helps prevent crashes and makes it easy to learn how to fly
- Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced flight modes you can easily change between at the flip of a switch
- Panic Recovery mode at the push of a button to prevent loss of control and crashes
- Spektrum DXe controller/transmitter with industry-leading DSMX® 2.4GHz technology for reliable control without interference
- Spektrum 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Smart LiPo battery and S120 USB-C Smart charger for easier and safer charging
- Powerful and efficient brushless power system for excellent performance and long flight times
- "Pusher" power configuration for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection
- Oversized tires and steerable nose wheel for easy takeoffs and landings on grass and other surfaces
- Capable of aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and upside down (inverted) flight
- Lightweight yet extremely durable EPO construction perfect for first-time pilots
- Full line of replacement/spare parts available
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with the HobbyZone® AeroScout™ S 1.1m is in the box.
- (1) HobbyZone AeroScout S 1.1m with:
- (1) 30A Brushless ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (4) Sub-Micro Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR636 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Spektrum DXe Controller/Transmitter
- (1) Spektrum 2200mAh 3S 11.1V Smart LiPo Battery
- (1) Spektrum S120 USB-C Smart Charger
- (4) AA Alkaline Batteries (for the DXe controller/transmitter)
- (1) Product Manual
Welcome to the exciting world of RC (Radio Controlled) flight! If you've ever dreamed of taking to the skies, Horizon Hobby has you covered. We are committed to engineering aircraft that you can learn to fly with successfully even if you've never flown RC before. Every HobbyZone® aircraft we offer features industry-leading design and technology developed by experts to keep you in control and learning at your own pace so you can turn your dreams of flight into a reality!
The HobbyZone® AeroScout™ S is the perfect trainer because it makes learning to fly an RC airplane easier and more fun than ever before! It's equipped with exclusive SAFE® (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology that helps to prevent overcontrol, loss of orientation and crashes so nearly everyone can learn to fly successfully. Beginner, Intermediate and Experienced modes allow you to choose the level of stability and control you need, or are ready to try, at the flip of a switch. Plus you can instantly return to steady flight using Panic Recovery with the push of a button in any flight mode. Its unique "pusher" power configuration offers improved safety along with better propeller and motor protection, and its built with advanced EPO material that makes it extremely durable. Oversized tires and a steerable nose wheel make it easy to take off from and land on a variety of surfaces including grass at large parks, soccer and other suitable flying fields. The Ready-To-Fly (RTF) version includes a Spektrum DXe controller/transmitter equipped with industry-leading DSMX® 2.4GHz control technology, plus a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery and charger that make it easier and safer to charge. That means there's nothing extra you need to buy or provide before you can fly!
And the fun doesn't stop after you learn how to fly! The powerful and efficient brushless power system delivers long flight times and provides plenty of speed and power to perform aerobatic maneuvers including loops, rolls and even inverted (upside down) flight. Plus, the lightweight design and low wing loading deliver a very wide flight envelope and incredible handling that even experienced pilots will appreciate and enjoy. The BNF Basic version (HBZ3850) is the perfect choice for those pilots because it allows them to use their favorite Spektrum™ transmitter along with batteries and chargers they may already own to fly with.