AFX 24 Hour Champions Set, AFX22004
- 30 Feet of the Best Track You Can Buy - AFX track is easy to use, high quality, and reliable
- Toyota TS040 and Audi R18 Mega G+ 1/64th Scale Slot Cars
- AFX120 Controllers – Upgraded for easy drivability
- 12 Different Track Layouts Included - or customize your own!
- 22v Tri-Power Pack - Offers 3 Modes of Power Adjustability for All Driving Skill Levels
- Photo Realistic, 3D Pit Building - Adds to the realism and fun!
- Tune-up Kit – Keep your cars running strong
Toyota and Audi go head to head in the 24 Hour Champions set from AFX. Two of the most impressive cars ever to compete at Le Mans, the Toyota TS040 and the Audi R18 bring staggering hybrid horsepower to the classic race.
Wonderfully efficient aerodynamically, both cars were a singular challenge for AFX when creating them in 1/64th scale. In fact, they are the most complex bodies we have ever made. The Audi has 15 full depth body openings – way more than we or anyone else has ever done.
With these stunning cars, 12 different track layouts to choose from, and an AFX Exclusive Photo Realistic Pit Building, you can recreate the excitement of Le Mans right in your home!
Mega G+ Chassis Features
This new Mega G+ chassis doesn’t just go faster or handle better than the competition. And it doesn’t just have the ultra-low, narrow dimensions of the original Mega G to continue the reign of the most realistic HO cars on earth. It’s smoother, more consistent, and more intuitive than any car we’ve ever built.
The easiest slot car system to learn on and drive at the limit with the lowest, lightest, best-handling chassis anywhere. Made up of our new Mega G+ Chassis, Upgraded AFX120 Controllers and Exclusive Tri-Power Pack, the Mega G+ Race System is the perfect balance of grip and speed.
- FN20 Advanced Power Unit: lighter, smoother, quieter, more consistent and uses 33% less energy than Mega-G
- Weight: Up to 35% lighter than any other HO chassis, 5% lighter than Mega-G
- Shape: Lowest, narrowest chassis ever made for much more realistic bodies
- Pick-Up Shoes: Stronger, follows rail better for consistent power
- Center of Gravity: Lowest of all competitors to corner with confidence
- Wheelbase: Longest available – Better proportioned bodies
- Guide Pin: AFX Exclusive extra long tapered guide pin keeps the car on track longer
- Ground Effects Magnets: Level 30 Neodymium – Stays glued to the track
- Chassis Material: Super durable Nylatron has just enough flex
- Brushes: High carbon power unit brushes last longer than composite brushes
- New Redundant Power Transfer System: Maintains consistent power supply to motor for improved durability and drivability