R/C Park Rules | Schedule (Hours of Operation) | R/C Park Birthday Parties | R/C Park Founding/VIP Members | Indoor Carpet Track On/Off Road Classes | Off-Road Classes | On-Road Track Classes | Resources | Manuals | Transponders | R/C Park Corporate Ads / Sponsors | R/C Park Event Center | Ads / Sponsors | Become A Corporate Sponsor
Caloosa Trains And Hobbies R/C Park Reserves the Right to Update these Rules
- Upon arrival to R/C Park - please register at front desk before bringing all of your gear in. Parking behind building for racers is prefered - pit areas are right inside the REAR doors.
- Once you've been checked in to the R/C Park, a wrist band is given to you. The wrist band must remain on your wrist for the entirity of your visit at the R/C Park.
- This is a family friendly facility. Foul language, alcohol and smoking are prohibited. Smoking allowed outdoors.
- The Only Entrance is the front door.
- THERE IS TO BE NO WALKING ACROSS R/C TRACK.
- Racers and marshals must wear closed toe shoes.
- Do not run. This includes marshals.
- Verbal abuse will not be tolerated. Respect your fellow racers, marshalls, race director, spectators and staff.
- LiPo bags must be used when charging.
- Battery temperatures not to exceed 110 degrees.
- Body post must be cut down to no more than 5mm above the body.
- Wheel axles must not have exposed threads.
- Sharp edges on chassis, bodies and wings must be rounded.
- If your body shows signs of rubbing, raise or cut the body. Bodies that are audibly and visibly dragging, rubbing or digging into the carpet will be black flagged.
- Wheel wells for all 4 wheels must be cut out.
- All cars must conform to appearance, radio, general, battery and motor rules and comply with the ‘spirit’ of your class. All decisions of the track/race director organizing a race concerning appearance and 'spirit' are final.
- Missing the driver's meeting will result in you starting at the back of the grid for the main you qualified.
- No soft pack batteries in vehicles.
- Remove excess traction compound before setting your car on the track.
- Pit Mats must be used.
- The Race Track is one way.
- The Race Director has the final say.
- Minimum of 3 cars to run a class.
- Keep your pit space free from litter.
- Tech failure will result in loss of qualifying effort or main result.
- It is your responsibility to marshal the next race. If you cannot marshal, it is your responsibility to find an alternative. Marshals must be 14 years or older.